Saturday, September 27, 2008

Food helps prevent acne

« ...Powerful antioxidants help flush out free radicals and toxins out of the body, keeping the pores from clogging toxins and healing the damaged skin tissue. Hence, antioxidants can be very helpful in treating acne blemishes, keeping the skin vibrant and healthy....
...For years I tried everything in my power to keep my skin as dry as possible only to find that my condition became worse and worse. Not only did my acne break outs increase, but I had red, scaly and chronically dry skin. Only after I stopped this practice and started moisturizing regularly in a healthy way did I start to see improvements....»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Treating your pimples at home with natural ingredients is not only good for your skin, it's much kinder to the wallet!...»
Full Text: http://acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: what causes cystic acne, acne fclear diet what to eat, can we reduce acne scars with chemical peels

No comments: