Friday, July 4, 2008

Questino to ask patient about acne and forum tri est cream used on face for acne

Lifestyle : I was so crazy about my situation that I changed my lifestyle completely. If I thought anything would cause acne in me, I avoided like plague. I kept my weight and diet in check. With all the precautions, I noticed that I couldn't get rid of them completely, but my face was LOT better. Though some people tends to get crazy outburst of acne and for longer period of time, so they might need some medication but I still tell them to avoid using any kind of chemical on their faces.
Adhesive facial strips, when used alone is effective at removing blackheads. It is better than popping and extracting, but it is not a solution for the long term. For better long term prevention of blackheads you can apply tea tree oil directly on to your face after each usage of the facial strip.
Tips that can aid with each of those concerns can be found in this section. Much additional material on prevention has been covered in an earlier section. More extensive coverage of acne treatment can be found in a number of the coming sections. Here the reader will find a potpourri of yet unmentioned, acne tips.
pyperypypue.blogspot.com
tags: on the spot acne treatment home remedy, how to help acne, cystic acne treatment while pregnant

No comments: