Monday, August 4, 2008

Facial masks for oily and acne prone skin and acne - hormonal breakout areas

Home treatment for acne continues with natural products to prevent or clear up acne. For instance, Evening Primrose oil can be used both internally and externally to clear up acne. For internal treatment, take between 3000 and 6000 milligrams per day. For external treatment, apply the oil directly to the acne. Leave it on overnight, and then wash it away in the morning.
Teenagers are the main group of people who are troubled by acne. The severity of acne among teenagers is quite high. One thing I know is for sure is that teenagers are frustrated and embarrassed by the acne on their face. If you are one of those teenagers I want you to know I know just how it feels to have acne because I have had my shares. But I treated them in just 2 months after being troubled for over nine years. I have done researches on what works on acne so I have quite the information that can help in improving your acne condition.
Acne medications can be expensive. The monthly cost for treating acne with an over the counter medication starts at about $5, but it can be more than $100 depending on which medications you use. If you use a prescription to treat your acne, the cost could be hundreds of dollars. Maintenance is a factor too. Once you start using a medication that works, you need to keep using the medication on a continuous basis. If you do not, your skin will revert to its former, acne riddled state.
hyperaeth.blogspot.com
tags: want my acne to be healed by god, how to get rid of acne scars, how to reduce redness on face from acne

No comments: