Monday, August 4, 2008

Make up that can cover acne scars and exposed acne reviews

Getting rid of acne is easy if you just know what works and what works not. If I tell you that it is possible to cure your acne in just two months, without spending any money on medical treatment and products, would you believe me? You better be, because I am a living proof that shows it is possible to cure acne of any severity in just 2 months.
But when I awoke on the fourth day, the day after the fast, I looked in the mirror and my acne was ALL gone. Only some old marks remained. And these disappeared after a few days. I was delighted, but my joy of being acne-free only lasted a few days, at which point my acne came back - as bad as ever.
What is more likely to see in a group of teenagers other than a high school crush? Easy answer: acne! Every teenager has it on one form or another and sometimes it doesn't go with age. It just carries into their adult life with effects serious enough to see a doctor. In North America youngsters spend an incredible amount of money on acne treatments.
mixmomote.blogspot.com
tags: consumer reports acne wash, hormonal acne treatment, zinc vitamins help for acne

No comments: