Monday, August 4, 2008

Neutrogena soap for acne and acne scar remove

How is it form?
Let me tell you some of the various acne cures that I have tried that have not worked. Probably the most recent before I actually cured my acne was the three day apple cleanse. Did it work for me? Nope. How about taking a supplement like zinc every day because studies show that people with zinc deficiencies have acne? Did not work for me either. Or how about salicylic acid? Made my face swell up.
Studies have also shown that regular intake of green tea helps lessen acne. It is just as effective as over the counter medicines without causing too much irritation on the skin. Green tea aides in detoxification and therefore, helps in the overall cleansing of the body. It also calming and refreshing which helps the body de-stress and relax.
ftttlityy.blogspot.com
tags: olive oil for acne, cheap creams on how to cure acne, glutathione acne treatment pills

No comments: